1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

1004mc

Discussion in 'ACI (Appraisers Choice) Software' started by haley123, Apr 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haley123

haley123 New Member

Mar 28, 2008
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    New Jersey
    My Mls System Has The New Forms On Its Website To Download. It Is In Pdf Form. How Do I Get The Forms To Download To Aci. I Tried To Downloan Them Into Aci32 Forms Section But I Didn't Work. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. CindyR

CindyR Member

Oct 26, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Arizona
    you need to run your aci Webupdate program to download the new forms directly from aci. you need to have a support contract to do so.

3. Green Hornet

Green Hornet Senior Member

Dec 29, 2006
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Washington
    This is BS. I finally gave in and renewed my lighthouse today. Guess what???It does not include the 1004MC!!

So now I guess I need to buy a support program inorder to get an update that should have already been in the program!

Oh yeah, ACI decides they don't need to work weekends. Truly the appraiser's friend....NOT

What a scam.

4. Ron Patton

Ron Patton Sophomore Member

Sep 5, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Tennessee
    Green Hornet, do you give your services away for free? Nothing goes out of our office without an invoice attached--absolutely nothing. Lighthouse is not a service contract but rather a portal. Price the total ACI package out vs Alamode and I doubt you will see any significant difference. Sure you can get 7/24 support service, but you better get ready to pay big time for it, including Alamode. Remember, the software vendor exists to make a profit, too. Without a profit motive, why bother. You get what you pay for . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.