1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Accepting this Order

Discussion in 'General Appraisal Discussion' started by No One, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No One

No One Sophomore Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Mississippi
    Got an order yesterday from an amc and in the back of the stips they had this nice little statement. "By accepting this order you agree that the fee agreed upon is your customary and reasonable fee for your area." I hate to say it but nothing is going to change come the 19th.:(

2. Conservative in Virginia

Conservative in Virginia Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Virginia
  3. Ray Miller

Ray Miller Elite Member

Feb 20, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Wisconsin
    Me thinks they are setting up the appraisers that accept the lower fee. If you accept that verbage then they have proof that you agreeded the the lower fee is reasonable.

Now if a few thousand appraiser accept these orders this way, well what can I say; the Jack got in with TB mare and now you have a Jack ***** of a problem building on getting reasonable fees. You will not win the race to the top this way, more like to the bottom of the fee scale. Bend over grab your ankles and kiss you ***** good by. Cause your not going to come in first place!!!!!:new_multi:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.