1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Aci Update 4-27-2009

Discussion in 'ACI (Appraisers Choice) Software' started by BNICK, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BNICK

BNICK Junior Member

Jul 9, 2007
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Illinois
    I downloaded the ACI 4-27-2009 update, now my 1004 MC , will not calculate the list to sales price ratio .I hate these ACI updates everytime I do one I find a problem . Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this problem?

2. MZ818

MZ818 Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Professional Status:
    State:
    California
    Fyi, Aci actually fixed the problem with that update. Before it was an error on the form calculating it for you. It's not as cut and dry as you think. The median% to list price ration is within your data that you analyze for the 1004mc spreadsheet. You do not derive it by dividing median sales price into median listing price.

3. BNICK

BNICK Junior Member

Jul 9, 2007
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Illinois
    after talking to tech support they did fix the problem, if you download this update you no longer have the program divide the sale price into the list price ,and get a ratio you have to do that manually, I am not downloading anymore ACI updates .Every time and I mean everytime I have to call tech support to get help to correct something the update corrupts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.