1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

ACI Vista64 pdf print issue

Discussion in 'ACI (Appraisers Choice) Software' started by George A Easton, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George A Easton

George A Easton Junior Member

Jan 5, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Arizona
    it was working but now it's not. and of course aci is closed now. in my printers control panel, there's my acipdf icon but when i right click and go to properties and then print preference, it says "printer not activated error code -30". and when i go to printer setup in aci, click the pdf icon in aci, it says "this system does not have any printers installed". what do i need to do to get this thing up and running (short of calling aci)

thanks

2. jay trotta

jay trotta Elite Member

Feb 8, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Connecticut
    just happened to be talking with a guy at ACI in regards to getting a new puter and I had questioned the Vista product, do to hearing all the bad hoopla.

because most software in our industry will not move forward for some time, the best situation is; either XP or Vista........32 Bit.......beyond that, you are messing with the opportunity to become very familiar with "Tech Support" over a long period of time. The glitches are here N there, but the bottom line.......32 Bit works best......NOT 64 Bit

Just passing along what I learned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.