1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Adding pdf pages

Discussion in 'ACI (Appraisers Choice) Software' started by 3 Putt, Jun 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3 Putt

3 Putt Member

Aug 18, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Ohio
    Sorry, It's late Friday and my brain is already in weekend mode. I have a client who wants me to add a couple of pages of the sales contract, into the report. They provided them to me in a pdf format. What is the best was to get them included with the report?

Thanks for the help!

2. EDWARD BERRY

EDWARD BERRY Senior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Arkansas
    Use Advanced Pdf Combiner.
    Sorry I Do Not Have Www, But Google Does.
    Ed

3. imchrisporter

imchrisporter New Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    Utah
    What software are you using? If WinTOTAL, just click on the "Add" button along the top (to the right of the printer icon a couple of inches). Put the title in the pop-up window as you want it to appear in your report, browse for your file, and it imports it right in. Very easy. Any other software, I have no idea.

4. sos

sos Junior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Florida
    Open the appraisal pdf in Acrobat. Under document on the top, click on insert pages. Find the contract. Check where you want it inserted (usually at the end). Click on save and thats it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.