1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Ai Ready

Discussion in 'ACI (Appraisers Choice) Software' started by Hugh Griffith, Jul 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugh Griffith

Hugh Griffith Sophomore Member

Sep 30, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Alabama
    Do I need to upgrade or is AI Ready available to me? I don't have a service contract with ACI, and in the past all changes were more $$. A main client notified me that I have two weeks to get AI Ready. Is this the Appraisal Institute's program to finally put all our data in their database so that in the future they won't have to bother us with appraisal requests <_< ? I've just recently gotten good with pdf files security, but not sure anything concerning me is secure with AI Ready. Tell me you love it so I'll look forward to the effort. Thanks,
    Hugh

2. Ryan Nyberg

Ryan Nyberg Senior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
    State:
    Washington
    8.1.2 you might want to call and see if you are AI ready? I am currently running 8.6. Check with ACI on that one. I assume you are talking about sending through AppraisalPort or some other method. In which case you may need to buy an add on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.