1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Alamode Aurora Seminar - Columbus, Oh

Discussion in 'a la mode (TOTAL)' started by TEL2002, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TEL2002

TEL2002 Elite Member

Jan 16, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Retired Appraiser
    State:
    Louisiana
    Alamode is having their Aurora seminar in Columbus, OH on 23/24 Sep. Are there any forumites that want to get together and meet over coffee or a drink? Might be interesting to finally put faces to these names.

2. Joker

Joker Elite Member

May 28, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Ohio
    I will not pay to learn to use software that I paid good money for and good money to keep updated. Thes darn things should be free.

However, if anyone goes, maybe I'll try to shoot up outta the holler and see ya'all for a drink or somethin' on the 23rd.

3. TEL2002

TEL2002 Elite Member

Jan 16, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Retired Appraiser
    State:
    Louisiana
    Mine is free, you might want to check with them.

4. liznindy

liznindy Senior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Indiana
    TE,

Sorry that I only saw your post while AT the seminar...I would have liked to meet you and other formites.

Seminar was free for Platinum members and, IMO, would have been worth the price of admission to avoid the 'learning curve' and also to learn about features which I probably wouldn't have taken the time to learn on my own.

Thanks, alamode, for the extra effort you put forth to give appraisers features for which they ask, and even some features which appraisers don't realize they want until they have them. :beer:

Worth every penny spent.

I appreciate that alamode is 'alacarte' on features which gives the appraiser the option to pick and choose which EXTRA 'bells and whistles' they want or that they really don't want (i.e. Xsites, floodmaps, Vault).

5. TEL2002

TEL2002 Elite Member

Jan 16, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Retired Appraiser
    State:
    Louisiana
    lizinindy,

Sorry we did not get to meet. You may have seen me anyway...I was that suave, debonair, young, good looking guy with bulging muscles, abs like the proverbial 6 pack, wearing a Rolex watch, and dressed in the very finest of tailor made clothes. B)

I agree with your comments. However, the 2nd day had a several items I will not be using...but the capability is there. My small office just does not need all of the capability. I'm sure the seminar will not eliminate all of the learning curve/problems, but it definitely will reduce most of the big learning problems.

6. Workbox

Workbox Elite Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Colorado
    :rainfro: :rainfro: :rainfro: Made my morning. Sorry I couldn't resist. :D

Last edited: Jan 15, 2012
  7. liznindy

liznindy Senior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Indiana
    TE,

Given your self-description, I wish I could have met you. ;) .....I kept looking around for the 'eye-candy' that Alonso kept referring to but never found it :p

:

8. Joker

Joker Elite Member

May 28, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Ohio
    He's lying, Liz

He's old short, ugly, and balding with a bad comb over. The only thing bulging was his belly over his sweatpants he had on that day. Oh, and a WalMart Timex is not the same as a Rolex.

9. Otis Key

Otis Key Elite Member

May 15, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    New Mexico
    Don't you know it's against the forum rules to pick on the elderly? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10. TEL2002

TEL2002 Elite Member

Jan 16, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Retired Appraiser
    State:
    Louisiana
    I do not have a comb over. How insulting! :silly:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.