1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Alamode Web & Software

Discussion in 'a la mode (TOTAL)' started by Robert Shoshoo, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert Shoshoo

Robert Shoshoo New Member

Jun 12, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Illinois
    I am considering switching from Click Forms to Alamode. I would purchase the software and the enterprise web site.

Any positive or negative comments regarding Win Total and/or their web sites...

Your thoughts are greatly appreciated....

2. devon marquis

devon marquis New Member

Jul 7, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    California
    :banana: never used clickforms, but i know winTotal is the best appraising software out there..now between pro and enterprise, i know that enterprise is by far a better choice and only costs 200 dollars extra...check alamode.com for more details on the differences between the two additions..used wintotal for about 4 years now, never had any major problems or had to call tech support :lol: ..saves lots of time and money. right now if you buy pro edition..they'll email you a coupon for $120 off anything priced $200 and over (subscriptions, silver/gold/platinum memberships, upgrade from pro to enterprise)...i would recommend you buy pro edition for $1000, then take advantage of the $120 coupon towards your $200 upgrade... ( i think its a loophole in their system B) ) take advantage while you can as that offer ends soon :rolleyes:

3. Allen Bailey

Allen Bailey Sophomore Member

Jan 16, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    New York
    If you never used Clickforms then how do you know Win Totals the best software??
    What other software have you used to compare it to?

4. Mutyger

Mutyger Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Missouri
    I have used clickforms, ACI and Wintotal. Our company's experience has been the best with Wintotal. Great customer support and just an all around great product!

5. Nancy Wyatt

Nancy Wyatt Senior Member

Nov 21, 2003
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Colorado
    Ever used Appraisal Studio from United Systems?

6. devon marquis

devon marquis New Member

Jul 7, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    California
    :p EXCELLENT observation Allen, normally i don't express non-logical sentences like that :p
    how do i know winTotal is the best appraisal software? a few reasons:
    1. i know that WinTotal is used by more appraisers than all the other appraisal software makers COMBINED (as quoted off the a la mode website)...now, you do the math on this one and tell me why this would be...stumped? Obviously professional appraisers are picking a la mode for a reason..its the best.
    2. i've used WinTotal myself for 4 years or so and have found it to be impeccable software..saves time, money, etc..being a computer whiz i have never had to call tech support, but i'm sure thats decent too.... B)
    3. I actually have used Appraise-It and ACI (the next runner up on WinTotal) and frankly i don't remember JACK about either because i was so in love with wintotal when i started using it. used appraise-it for about 1 year, ACI for less than a year...then wintotal. wintotal has way more features (see alamode website)
    4. and finally, if it weren't for WinTotal, i wouldn't have stumbled onto this cool forum site and make this awesome smiley dance like this
    ----------------> :dance:

7. Gregory Beck

Gregory Beck Senior Member

Aug 6, 2003
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Florida
    Alamode has about 50% of the market share for appraisal software. That certainly says something. If you get the enterprise edition you have 24/7 support which is quite good. I have been using Wintotal for over 7 years now and am very happy with it.. especially what they call the vault. I am now paperless no more banana boxes to go through it's all at the vault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.