1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Apex Update

Discussion in 'Apex' started by grokim, Nov 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grokim

grokim New Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Utah
    I just got my update, removing Alamode from the picture, upgrading to Apex 5. I tried Alamodes excuse for a drawing program, what a POS. Johnny Cole Ass. Manager helped me more that he should have. He represents a long gone action in this day and age. It's called "Quality Customer Service. His willingness to work outside the box, his positive attitude, just flat out stopped me in my tracks. I have not been treated like this since I can't remember. His quality care has cemented me to Apex well into the future. If you have issues with Apex, call Johnny, I'm sure that he can help with your issues. FYI I have used Apex since they started, I was stupid to even try the aforementioned POS, be smarter than I'am, just call Johnny.

Kim Grover
    Grover Appraisal
    Park City UT

2. Road Rage

Road Rage Sophomore Member

Aug 18, 2011
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Michigan
    Agreed. Having used Apex since I started, I tried DaVinci when I switched to WinTOTAL a few months ago. I quickly integrated Apex v5 into Aurora after trying DaVinci for about a week. Once they go strictly to TOTAL (no Aurora) in the future, I hope they make it compatible with Apex. I would consider switching (but not back to ACI), which would be a shame as my experience with ALM has been really good so far.

3. Randall Garrett

Randall Garrett Senior Member

Mar 6, 2004
    Professional Status:
    IT Professional-Appraisal Related
    State:
    Texas
    Thanks for the kind words, folks. Now I have to buy Johnny lunch, or something :-(

Let us know how we can improve. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

BTW, look for an Apex v5 update coming your way soon. Took care of some obscure bugs, tweaked the performance and added some new things per customer requests.

Regards,

-Randall Garrett-
    ..Apex Software..

/end/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.