1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

AppHang?

Discussion in 'ACI (Appraisers Choice) Software' started by CindyR, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CindyR

CindyR Senior Member

Oct 26, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Arizona
    Good grief - they have a program name for the ACI screwups. This must be what you get on the way to AppCrash which visits way too often. What the heck is AppHangB1 - described as "a problem caused this program to stop interacting with windows".

I wonder how many other AppHangs there are... Anyone have an idea of how to get out of this without losing lots of work?

2. indiana residential

indiana residential New Member

Sep 27, 2011
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    Indiana
    We have a couple of crashes a week, sometimes a day.... I never seen this AppsHang though? Where do you see this at? I will see if I get the same also. It seems if you move too fast in the ACI software is when it crashes the most for us....

3. CindyR

CindyR Senior Member

Oct 26, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Arizona
    i see this on my win 7 machine (i HATE win 7 if anyone cares). It tells me this program has stopped responding and asks if i wish to 1)close the program; 2)check the internet for a solution and close the program; 3) see details of the problem. When i ask to see the pronlem details i see the APPRASH or APPHANG thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.