1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraisal Consultant Job with Fannie Mae

Discussion in 'Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USPAP' started by Ron Schwartz, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Schwartz

Ron Schwartz Junior Member

Dec 11, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Florida
    Does anybody have info or experience working for Fannie mae via a consulting company.???

I have been applying for appraisal positions online with Fannie mae for a while and never here anything back for a few months and they say job already filled. Ive been told you have to know someone there personally to get into fannie mae.

A job consulating company out of Washington DC has been courting me and wanting me to move to Dallas for six months as a consultant and swears that fannie mae after training for three months as a review appraiser will directly hire you. Does this make sense???. I heard that there are thousands of appraisers doing this and leaving their families and staying at extended stay america in Dallas????

2. Mike Garrett RAA

Mike Garrett RAA Elite Member
    Gold Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Colorado
    If you can't be them...join them! Seriously, thousands? I don't think so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.