1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Appraiser Guide Com....wayne's Not Afraid

Discussion in 'Marketing' started by Jerry Still, May 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry Still

Jerry Still Senior Member

Sep 20, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Florida
    I noticed a ad for Appraiser Guide com in the changing moving banner at the top of our main page. I clicked on...it seems its similar to Wayne's AppraiserUSA. com site in that it lists appraisers across the USA. They demand E & O insurance. I don't know if they charge for posting. I didn't get that far into their site. I felt like I was cheating on Wayne. Have any of you checked out this new site?...cost?

SUPER happy with Wayne's AppraiserUSA site. I'm getting about two to three hits a week. But, their not all turning out to be valid orders though...have to weed out the chaff. Still netting about three CODSteps a month though. I'm happy as a clam.

JS

2. Chris Colston

Chris Colston Elite Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Florida
    Look for several threads under the GOOD BAD UGLY sections. They are out of Miami, charge $295.00 per year for 5 counties. Their claim is you will gain exposure to all of the LENDING TREE lenders. I see the same problem with their listings that I've seen with other listing services, besides cost, there are appraisers listed in my area that could not possibly cover my county from where they are located....TAMPA appraiser claims to cover the Space Coast (??), not likely and if they do, not well. It's going to be a rotating list with no more than 12-20 per county depending on population of the county.

I, too, get many inquiries from my listing on Wayne's site. Even more than I get from my own site from AlaMode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.