1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Aurora

Discussion in 'a la mode (TOTAL)' started by Benjamin Singleton, Oct 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benjamin Singleton

Benjamin Singleton Junior Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Texas
    I'm confused. I don't have Aurora. No one has sent me a disk, or upgraded my automatic online updates. Am I supposed to have it by now or not? I am an Elite member.
    today is Sept. 30

2. Rudy Canoza

Rudy Canoza Senior Member

Sep 27, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    California
    I was told I could download it 2 weeks ago and that plan got scrubbed. I was told yesterday by tech support that I should get the disk during the week of October 3rd. We shall see...

3. Ed Paskan

Ed Paskan New Member

Sep 4, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Pennsylvania
    Think that it also could depend on your membership level. Platinum members are being shipped now (I think). Or, they give you a disk if you attend a seminar.

4. Tony V

Tony V Elite Member

Mar 29, 2005
    Professional Status:
    State:
    New York
    Ben....with all the problems i am seeing on these posts, i would not be in a hurry for this new program..........

5. The Dog

The Dog Senior Member

Apr 18, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Oregon
    Much as I like Wintotal, I am in NO HURRY to download or start using AURORA. Found out the hard way that you are usually better off with Win Total to wait a couple months until some or most of the severe bugs are worked out. :eyecrazy:

6. Ariba

Ariba Senior Member

Feb 8, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Colorado
    I downloaded Aurora a couple of weeks ago and encountered some minor problems. Most of it had to do with learning the new software, the new screens, buttons, and the learning curve associated with any new updates. I received my fifth generation of WinTotal (AURORA) today.

Ron
    AppraiserPlus.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.