1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Clickforms Mobile App

Discussion in 'Bradford Tech. (ClickFORMS)' started by Mack Mitchell, Mar 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mack Mitchell

Mack Mitchell Sophomore Member

Dec 20, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Texas
    Has anyone heard anything about mobile solutions from click form similar to those offered by ala mode and ACI

2. JTip

JTip Senior Member

Oct 12, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Pennsylvania
    If you are talking about ClickNotes, this guy is outdated.

If not, please provide a link to the 'new' product.

3. Mack Mitchell

Dec 20, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Texas
    I wish I had one

I wish I had a link to one. Im new to Clickforms and when I spoke with the sales person I was told that there was a mobile app coming out for Clickforms or Apex. He said it was supposed to be in Beta testing soon. I was just checking to see if anyone else had any info about it or any other mobile app that is compatible with Clickforms.

4. Pat Butler

Pat Butler Senior Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Illinois
    You must realize that the folks at BF will tell promise you anything in order to sell their software. They've been talking about a mobile solution for many years. They are way, way, behind the curve on this one and it's very unlikely that they'll have a mobile solution by the time they promise.

Apex already has a standalone solution for sketching. Check their website for details.

5. Double Eagle

Double Eagle Sophomore Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Professional Status:
    State:
    California
    This appears to be who they are partnering with for a mobile app.
    http://www.phoenixmobile.com/mobile/

When it will be available? No one at either company could tell me. Sounded like it was on the back, back, back, back, burner.

6. SWright

SWright Sophomore Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Professional Status:
    IT Professional-Appraisal Related
    State:
    New York
    All:

ClickForms integration with PhoenixMobile is scheduled to be released in Q2. I know it's a high priority for them. They've had a lot going on, but it won't be much longer.

Honestly, it's good timing, as we are just now starting to come out of beta anyways.

Steve Wright
    President
    PhoenixSuite, LLC

7. Mack Mitchell

Dec 20, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Texas
    Can you be more specific than that. One of the clickform customer service personnel said that it would be in beta testing by the end of April. But he was talking about APEX. I have seen the Phoenix suite and it is nice.

8. SWright

SWright Sophomore Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Professional Status:
    IT Professional-Appraisal Related
    State:
    New York
    Mack,

I think (as with a lot of new development work anywhere) there can be a bit of a disconnect between the development side of things and the sales side of things - and I'm concerned that might be the case here. Sales tends mostly to be concerned with things they have available today - and aren't always fully up to speed on what's coming down the pipe. It's not unusual, but can be frustrating.

Here's what I know for a fact; we have been working with ClickForms closely, and they are actively developing their side of the integration with PhoenixMobile.

I've been told that it's high priority over there, and that they plan to release in Q2 this year (before June is over) - but that for understandable reasons (things can get hectic), they don't want to give any more precise or aggressive timeline than what they've already given - and, honestly, that's a compliment to their professionalism - because it's easy to over promise and under deliver, but harder to do the opposite.

The best way to speed things up is just to give them a call and/or send them an email letting them know you're anxious to get going with PhoenixMobile. Like all of the vendors, they have a lot of users and a limited set of resources - so priorities are set based on how critical a problem is or how many people are requesting a feature. More requests = higher priority.

Until then, just know that we're working very hard on integrating change requests and new features into the app based on the feedback we're getting, as well as working on the Android version - so when the integration is ready, the app will just be that much better :)

Steve Wright
    President
    PhoenixSuite, LLC

9. Bedrock

Bedrock Sophomore Member

Oct 21, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    New Jersey
    Don't even get me started. Been waiting for a mobile app for 3 years. Been told for 3 years that it was coming. It never came.

10. Clint Randolph

Clint Randolph New Member

Aug 12, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    Alabama
    Well, here we are in Q3...any updates on when integration will take place?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.