1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Compliance Inspection form 92051

Discussion in 'FHA/HUD and VA' started by Ion Caza, Jan 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ion Caza

Ion Caza Sophomore Member

Oct 21, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Michigan
    Hi there,

I did an FHA appraisal and I mentioned some repairs. I did a final visit, took new pictures, repairs were completed and I put them on the 1004D form as usual.

I got today a phone call from the underwriter to complete the 92051 HUD form, which I never heard about until today. I found this on the HUD web page and this is a "Compliance Inspection Report" To my understanding, according to what I red there you have to be approved as a "compliance Inspector" by HUD. The UW told me that all the appraisers have to sign this form.

Have you ever signed this form? Do we need a special qualification to sign it?

I attached the form.

Thank you for advice.

Attached Files:

2. Proactive

Proactive Senior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Washington
    The HUD Compliance Inspection Report is the proper form to use for HUD, not the 1004D. You do not need any special qualification (other than being an FHA appraiser) to use it.

3. T.J.

T.J. Sophomore Member

Sep 14, 2006
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Ohio
    To my knowledge this is the form FHA requires for Final inspections. It is the one we have used since I have been working with FHA appraisals. I do not know the history, but it is all that we have used for them.

4. wickedness1

wickedness1 Senior Member

Jul 12, 2007
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Ohio
    Yep, thats the right form. Only fill out what applies (#14), etc. & finish filling it out.

This form does have 12/31/2007 as an expiration date (upper right corner) so you might need to find out if there's an updated one now.

My hubby has completed many of these :new_smile-l:

5. Ion Caza

Ion Caza Sophomore Member

Oct 21, 2005
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Michigan
    Thanks to all of you for your answers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.