1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

County Data Source

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by Terrel L. Shields, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrel L. Shields

Terrel L. Shields Elite Member
    Gold Supporting Member

May 2, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Arkansas
    PV PLUS out of Oklahoma is now covering quite a few counties in Arkansas. For a map of them, you can try this link. The gold link is about $12.50 a month. PVPLUS requies a citrix download and is slow compared to Apprentice Systems, but usually has pix, has great plat books, and sometimes has mapping features (if the county does) - It will highlight the sales from the past 1, 2, or 3 years in some OK counties. Data Scout doesn't have pictures as i recall but they are a faster search.

http://www.pvplus.com/counties.asp

Of course, the advantage of Apprentice is an excellent search format and they charge by the minute so it doesn't matter what county you are in...a distinct advantage for those of us who roam a large area with specialized work.

2. Greg davenport

Greg davenport Member

Mar 30, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Arkansas
    I have been getting post cards from them, I just have not had the time to check them out yet.

Do you use them?
    If so, how often is the data updated? they do cover a few of my counties, but if the data is stale, I have no use for it.

I HATE Arkansas CAMA Technology, way to high for what you get. better off going to the assessors office.

3. Rice Brewer

Rice Brewer Member

Dec 14, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Arkansas
    I got a card from them a few days ago and was thinking of taking a look. Like Greg, if the data is stale...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.