1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Did Sumbody Buy The Stock Market A Pair

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by jay trotta, Sep 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay trotta

jay trotta Elite Member

Feb 8, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Connecticut
    It's sinkin like a stone in water the past week er so.........whazzup :question:

Oooops, I furgot, it must be the Elephant chasin the Donkey's :unsure: OR the Donkey jus kicked the Elephant in the face, fer followin to close behind :huh:

:ph34r:

2. Dee Dee

Dee Dee Elite Member

Jan 16, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Colorado
    Not to worry, Mr.Trotta....
    You don't need money to invest in real estate and you'll be a millionaire in no time! ;)

3. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Elite Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Georgia
    :lol:
    Hey, I've got a sure fire hot tip! Just need a little seed money..... got this friend that has money tied up in some obscure little bank account in west Africa, and he needs a little help getting it out.

4. Otis Key

Otis Key Elite Member

May 15, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    New Mexico
    I'm sure glad that he took my advice and contacted you. I kept sending him to all the deadend leads. :rainfro: :rainfro: :rainfro: :rainfro: :rainfro: I knew you could help him out.

5. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Elite Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Georgia
    :rofl:
    I use to be 99.9% spam free, but I've gotten 4 or 5 of those dadgum emails this week. :angry: I'm truning them over to "Fat Tonny", at my ISP, just as fast as they come in. :gunfire:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.