1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Digital Signatures

Discussion in 'a la mode (TOTAL)' started by devon marquis, Jul 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. devon marquis

devon marquis New Member

Jul 7, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    California
    I used to work with a certain fee appraiser and they had some software that they used for the digital signature. We didn't use a la mode, though. I've just purchased a la mode and was wondering if they have integrated software that allows you to create your own digital signature or if you have to buy separate software for that. If so, can i get some recommendations as to what digital signature software works well? And any other relevant information/help would be greatly appreciated! thanks :unsure:

2. Carnivore

Carnivore Elite Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    North Carolina
    Devon,

You can create your own digital signature by simply scanning it and then using teh image in your wintotal software.

The software has a pdf manual which tells you how to do it. Its been so long that I dont remember how.

3. Edd Gillespie

Edd Gillespie Senior Member

Oct 16, 2004
    Andrew is correct. Wintotal has a specific folder for storage and adjustment of the signature. You can also add a password and cause it to sign in one of several different colors.

4. devon marquis

devon marquis New Member

Jul 7, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    California
    oh, thats awesome, i thought i was going to have to purchase separate digital signature software or something.. thanks alot guys! i guess winTotal will be worth it after all... peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.