1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

East Coast Appraisers Conference

Discussion in 'Appraisal Education' started by Ron Schwartz, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Schwartz

Ron Schwartz Junior Member

Dec 11, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Florida
    Does Anybody know of any appraisal conferences in june or july on the east coast that will teach about the new 1004 form.

we need to go on a family vacation......

2. Allen Bruckner

Allen Bruckner Junior Member

Oct 25, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Florida
    Ron Theres one in Miami I think its aug, Go to The Appraisal Institutes web site, they have the dates there. I am attending that one, or will change if any come up in ft lauderdale

3. Ron Schwartz

Ron Schwartz Junior Member

Dec 11, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Florida
    thanks Allen, I live in Miami and Im registered aleardy to take the class with AI.

I need to get out of a dodge with the family or atleast further away then disney world......

4. Don Clark

Don Clark Elite Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Virginia
    B) Send me a PM. I am planning some in next 2 months in Virginia area. Also, have a friend who will be doing some in Maryland, PA< Delaware. Or send a direct e-mail to:

CDonClark@cavtel.net

BTW,

I was trained to teach the seminar by Joe Minnich of Fannie Mae, so was my friend I referred to.

5. Melissa Wilson

Melissa Wilson Sophomore Member

Sep 22, 2003
    Professional Status:
    General Public
    State:
    Pennsylvania
    McKissock is offering the 7-hour Fannie Mae course in every state on our fall schedule, and for those states which we are not currently scheduled, we are working with local offices and organizations to bring this course to you!

For the National Schedule, visit www.mckissock.com.

If you are interested in setting something up, please contact Karlene at 1-800-328-2008 EXT 203 or karlene@mckissock.com.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.