1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Exporting Data into Wintotal Auroa

Discussion in 'a la mode (TOTAL)' started by Tony Young, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Young

Tony Young New Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Does anybody out there use this feature and can explain how to do it. I know how the export from NDC Data to Wintotal, But am trying to figure out how to export from MLS or Realquest/Real List to Wintotal.:shrug:

2. Michael Chu

Michael Chu Member

Feb 9, 2006
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Georgia
    Same method

Each MLS service will have different methods of creating a data file to export, if any.
    Once the file is downloaded, you can manipulate it in XL. The import into aurora comps DB is the same as NDC.

You need to play around with it. It is nothing fancy or amazing.
    In fact if you play around with it long enough, you come to realize it does not help your reporting process at all.

:shrug:

3. Tony Young

Tony Young New Member

Nov 4, 2006
    Thats what I figured, b/c NDC Data misses so much data. I didn't know if there was any better luck with MLS or realquest/reallist data

on another note, are you out of 'lanta "Atl" If you ever get a chance could you tell me about the market over there, are there any growing hot ones?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.