1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Fannie Officially Releases Updated 1004MC Form

Discussion in 'Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, USPAP' started by Anthem, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anthem

Anthem Senior Member

Mar 10, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    North Carolina
  2. Tom McClure

Tom McClure Sophomore Member

Jan 18, 2005
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Ohio
    Thank you Preston, hope this is the "final" version. April 1st is not that far away. Apparently FNMA doesn't care how useless the form really is. Are actual appraisers ever consulted in regards to the new forms?

Tom McClure, Ohio

3. Diane Lagrou

Diane Lagrou Junior Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Ohio
    If so, I would like to know which appraisers put this out there for us. I would be packin' up for a road trip!:new_2gunsfiring_v1:

4. Alan Gertner

Alan Gertner Member

Nov 1, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Texas
    Since there is a new 1004MC, does this mean all the appraisal sw vendors who charged for the earlier version will also charge for the updated version?

Do all the 1004MC course attendees receive a refund?

Sometimes it pays to ignore the hype and wait til the dust settles before selecting the best course of action . . .

5. Tom McClure

Tom McClure Sophomore Member

Jan 18, 2005
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Ohio
    Alan, with respect to the new form, changes appear minimal. As far as extra costs associated with software companies providing the revised form, Wintotal does not charge for updates and/or new forms, just a yearly maintenance fee. What software do you use?

Tom McClure, Ohio

6. George Hatch

George Hatch Elite Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    California
    I've already revised my version of the form (only) and I'll probably upload it back into it's link this evening after din-din. The other two worksheet versions won't take long to tweak; but I'm not sure I'll get to them both this evening.

7. George Hatch

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    California
    Alan has his own forms going - he doesn't need any of the appraisalware vendors.

8. Anthem

Anthem Senior Member

Mar 10, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    North Carolina
    George would you mind posting those links again?

I appreciate all of your hard work on those excel sheets, many appraisers will be very lucky to have them.

Thanks,

9. Wolverinefan

Wolverinefan Member

Dec 7, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Michigan
    I am waiting until April 1st to dig in! Maybe by then they will "grey out" the rest of the form.....what a joke this form has become.

10. George Hatch

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    California
    Here's a link to a pdf that has all the links for all the files I'm sharing at this time. I have incorporated the revisions to the form as well as the change in calculation of the sale/list price ratio.

I'd appreciate it if a couple of current users would check to make sure that it all works. I don't have a development staff or beta testers - that's where you guys come it. That's the downside of a shoestring operation.

http://www.box.net/shared/it1uf1n82v

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.