1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Fax Marketing

Discussion in 'Marketing' started by vargasteve, Jan 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vargasteve

vargasteve Junior Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    California
    I'm looking for a program that will send multiple fax's (perhaps even personalized) that I could use (turn on / off) to target customers I'm interested in promoting business with. Anyone got an idea of a soft ware or webbased program like this. Kinda like a drip mail campain but for the fax.

2. Jeff Horton

Jeff Horton Senior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Alabama
    First let me start by saying check into the laws about this before you do it. I know they have changed and you can end up being fined if your sending unsolicited faxes. I don't know the details, so that's up to you.

I have done what you are talking about. I had (the name escapes me now) FAX software and I could create a 'group' of names and send the same FAX to each name in that group. I sent this to some Real Estate Offices I worked with. Half asked to be removed so I dropped the idea. But it was simple to do. I think I could create personalized Faxes from the Address book too.

Just go to one of the shareware sites like ZDnet or Cnet and search for FAX software. You can try most of it for 30 days for free. Look for terms like Group or broadcast FAX. There used to be and I sure there still are many that would do what you want. And Shareware is usually very reasonably priced too.

3. vargasteve

vargasteve Junior Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    California
    thanks Jeff, I should be able to find what I want with those key words.

4. phil cadorette

phil cadorette New Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Be careful with unsolicited fax messaging. You can be fined for every unsolicited fax if someone wants to complain. If they have given you permission to communicate with them you're fine.

Good luck.

:fencing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.