1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Fees

Discussion in 'Marketing' started by Debra, Apr 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Debra

Debra Senior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Tennessee
    Hello!

Once in a while, I'd go to alamode's website to search for and to check out the other appraiser's fees for different forms/reports in my area. I went to do that today, but, the alamode site now only showed me the paid for XSites. The appraiser's don't have the fees listed on these websites. So, is there some other place that I can look at other local appraiser's fees? I like to keep my fees in-line with the others... :question:

2. DB

DB Elite Member

Apr 29, 2003
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Tennessee
    Deb ... I have never worried about what others were charging. I charge what I feel is a reasonable fee for my work and my competitors can spend their time worrying about what I am charging. Just a thought .. ;)

3. Ryan Nyberg

Ryan Nyberg Senior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Gvmt Agency, FNMA, HUD, VA etc.
    State:
    Washington
    You could always call around. Or run a google search of appraisers website in your area. I have my fee schedule on my website. Funny though how many people still after visiting my website call and ask for a fee and turn time quote.

4. David Wimpelberg

David Wimpelberg Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Mar 30, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    New York
    You could always go to

appraisal.com

to check out fees. Just plug in an address in your area, select an appraisal type, and a list of appraisers and fees pop up.

5. Doug in NC

Doug in NC Senior Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    North Carolina
    Desktop review fee:

Fees range from $82.50 - $275. :rainfro:

Do you think some appraisers value their licenses more than others? (or some appraisers fail to comprehend the potential liability of putting their signature on an appraisal report)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.