1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

File lister problem

Discussion in 'ACI (Appraisers Choice) Software' started by Edward OConor, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edward OConor

Edward OConor Member

Apr 27, 2006
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    New York
    I just did an update, now the "file lister" is messed up.

Anyone else having this problem? :shrug:

2. jeanwillick

jeanwillick Junior Member

Jun 2, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Michigan
    I've had problems with it not opening and having to reboot the computer to get it to work, but don't know if it's from an update or just the darn computer.

3. Jeff Tooke

Jeff Tooke New Member

Apr 9, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Wisconsin
    I always have problems with File Lister. Search results by Property Address Scheme or Borrower name scheme are inconsistent. Sometimes I get lucky and the file comes right up. Sometimes there is no match. Is there a trick to using File Lister to look up old reports? Help from a File Lister pro would help me and the original poster Ed O'c.

4. CigarDad

CigarDad Junior Member

Sep 10, 2007
    Professional Status:
    State:
    California
    I wish ACI would take a look at DayOne's file lister, especially since they bought and own DayOne.

You can look up a property by address, city, date range, square footage, neighborhood, lender, borrower, price range, zip code and more, all without having to custom design anything!

5. LEE VITELLO

LEE VITELLO Sophomore Member

Jan 11, 2006
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Missouri
    I too have problems with file lister. Sometimes the search by address (which I use consistently) doesn't show up. So then I have to dig out the hard file and get the file #. I too would love to be able to look up by zip code, map page or subdivision name.

6. EDWARD BERRY

EDWARD BERRY Senior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Arkansas
    It Must Have Been Designed By Programmers Who Needed More Work.

Its Ok If You Take Time To Configure.

I Wonder If They Ever Heard Of Excell Or Office Cal? Then One Could With The Same Amount Of Effort Use The Data Base More Better(arkansas Expression For Effective)

They Will Never Listen.

For Example, Why Will Not The Gpar Calculation Not Work On Every Comp Automatically ? Why Will Not The Va Repo Form Not Transfer Subject Data?

Why Will Not The Listings Show On The Map?

Oh Well, Only 4 More Years And I Can Retire (at 80)
    Arkie Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.