1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

For HOT WOMEN only.>>>>>

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Mike Kennedy, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike Kennedy

Mike Kennedy Elite Member

Sep 28, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    New York
    Only for HOT women!!!

If you are HOT, and you know it....
    scroll down....
    if you are not, close and delete.

:beer:

.....there...... isn't that better?

Now GET OVER YOURSELF and get back to work!

2. Hamlet

Hamlet Elite Member

Aug 14, 2006
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Ohio
    :rof: :rof: :rof:

Ok, going back to work now.

3. Mike Kennedy

Sep 28, 2003
    Professional Status:
    State:
    New York
    Bout Time Ms. Jenkins.

4. Mike Kennedy

Sep 28, 2003
    Professional Status:
    State:
    New York
    The Irish daughter -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- An Irish daughter had not been home for over 5 years. Upon her return, her father cussed her. "Where have ye been all this time? Why did ye not write to us, not even a line? Why didn't ye call? Can ye not understand what ye put yer old mum thru? The girl, crying, replied, "Sniff, sniff....dad...I became a prostitute...." "Ye what!!? Out of here, ye shameless harlot! Sinner! You're a disgrace to this family."

"OK, dad-- as ye wish. I just came back to give mum this luxurious fur coat, title deed to a ten bedroom mansion plus a $5 million savings certificate. For me little brother, this gold Rolex and for ye daddy, the sparkling new Mercedes limited edition convertible that's parked outside......".

“OMY DARLIN .dont believe i heard you correctly .......that darn cold.............did you say prostitute? OHHHH .....and i thought ya said Protestant"...........cmere girl and give us a kiss n a hug".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.