1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Good Luck Chuck

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Vegan702, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegan702

Vegan702 Senior Member

Feb 24, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Nevada
    Great movie and Jessica Alba is hott!!

Saw it tonight in a new digital theater they just put in and you can definitely tell the differences in the picture and sound quality.

2. Mike Boyd

Mike Boyd Elite Member

Jan 18, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Retired Appraiser
    State:
    California
    I just heard a movie critic's review on that film. He gave it one star, and, while acknowledging Jessica's hottness, said the movie was a stinker.

3. icisic7

icisic7 Senior Member

Jul 10, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    California
    I rarely listen to, or agree with, movie critics' opinions of movies. My taste is somewhat different than most.

4. Vegan702

Vegan702 Senior Member

Feb 24, 2005
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Nevada
    Depends on why you went to see the movie, for a little humor from Dane Cook and about 50 hott girls or for a story line and good writing. :) I went for the first. If I want to see a good written story it probably isn't going to be a comedy these days.

5. Obsolescent

Obsolescent Senior Member

Jul 6, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Illinois
    I heard one critic yesterday say it was really bad and the only reason he gave it one star was because Alba was in the movie. Probably not something I choose to see.

6. Joanne Rauenzahn

Joanne Rauenzahn Senior Member

Jun 7, 2006
    Professional Status:
    Banking/Mortgage Industry
    State:
    Michigan
    My daughter and I have been Jessica fans since she had that TV show where she was like half cat or something :) I'll see the movie no matter what critics say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.