1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Got The Blues

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Terrel L. Shields, Oct 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terrel L. Shields

Terrel L. Shields Elite Member
    Gold Supporting Member

May 2, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Arkansas
    Its 10, 12th hour I've worked today.....Rocking blues with R. L. Burnside...couldn't hear the phone if I tried.....keeps me working on a 5,119 SF monstrosity.... $80,000 horse barn -I'm good until midnight. The man's 90 year old boss supposedly told him to his face he was an idiot for building there...kinda have to agree. But gots more money than sense...Out of stater. 'member whatcha come here with is ours...its whatcha leave here with that you can call yours.

King Biscuit Blues Festival next week end....nephew's little Tennessee band is gonna get their 20 minutes of fame in Helena, AR. Biggest Blues Festival in the South, 3 days worth. The big names on Saturday. Baby Bro. is gonna go hear his little one pick'n....and he can pick that thing. Heck, I don't even remember the band's name is. But I still got ole Burnside and Jr. Kimborough in reserve.

King BiscuitFest

2. Restrain

Restrain Elite Member

Jan 22, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Florida
    If you like blues and jazz, set aside a weekend in April for the Denton Jazz festival. Over 150,000 attend during this three-day weekend. Second largest jazz-fest behind New Orleans. May beat them this year as they lost money big time last year.

Anyway, the music's great and so's the food. Admission's free BTW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.