1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

is ACI365 any good?

Discussion in 'ACI (Appraisers Choice) Software' started by Six Flags, Mar 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Six Flags

Six Flags Sophomore Member

Sep 3, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    New Jersey
    I'm leaning towards buying this service and ACI 2009 as well. It looks like both will run me around $1,000.

Does anyone use this for their website?

2. Webbed Feet

Webbed Feet Elite Member

Feb 11, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Do yourself a very big favor. If it comes to ANY business web site for yourself and your business, seek professional website construction and assistance from outside the appraisal "software" vendors offerings... And I mean ALL of them!

You want to own and control your business web site 100% yourself without being tethered to any appraisal software company in the form of a "lease" of a website. Not only are all of them charging us out the rumps for these appraisal websites, they are not even very good quality ones for what is being charged.

Don't fall a victim of the marketing full of empty promises.

3. Pamela Crowley (Florida)

Pamela Crowley (Florida) Elite Member

Jan 13, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Retired Appraiser
    State:
    Florida
    I strongly suggest that for your appraisal software, you should go with Alamode.

4. Six Flags

Six Flags Sophomore Member

Sep 3, 2005
    Professional Status:
    State:
    New Jersey
    any paticular reason?

I've gotten quite comfortable with ACI and I'd still like to accept jobs from my supervisor while I build up my business. He uses ACI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.