1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Is That Your Photo In Working Re?

Discussion in 'General Appraisal Discussion' started by Nancy Wyatt, Sep 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nancy Wyatt

Nancy Wyatt Senior Member

Nov 21, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Colorado
    Very Cute :D

Someone told me you looked like Dustin Hoffman.

http://www.workingre.com/workingre/

Go to find articles and then to Fannie's New Forms. No photo in the article, but he's on the bottom of page 18 in the magazine.

2. CANative

CANative Elite Member

Jun 18, 2003
    Professional Status:
    State:
    California
    George ... did the magazine edit your story? I've seen you write 10 times that on issues as mundane as "should I include the atrium in the living area?" It also had the "feel" of one of those summarized explanations of a ballot initiative. Not really your style as I have read it on this forum.

Good job though, as usual.

3. George Hatch

George Hatch Elite Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    California
    I think David Brauner is trying a different editorial mode for Working RE. Instead of having to choose only 3 or 4 articles in their entirety, he's trying to get more content in his magazine by publishing a summary and then referring readers to the website for the whole tamale. It works for me because I have a tough time editing my own articles down enough to fit in a reasonable publishing format. Big surprise, huh?

4. Lee in L.A.

Lee in L.A. Elite Member

Jan 24, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    California
    No surprise George. :lol: We'll keep reading your well informed posts anyway. :beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.