Lookie, Lookie

Discussion in 'General Appraisal Discussion' started by Ray Miller, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Miller

Ray Miller Elite Member

Feb 20, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Wisconsin
    Lookie, Lookie want was in my email tonight when I got in.

Stupid _ _ _. Know why his business is slowing down. He got one right and two wrong. Guess he doesn't win the Panda Bear.

2. Daniel Williams

Daniel Williams Senior Member

Jan 14, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    Illinois
    I always heard you only got to pick Two.....Good,Fast or Cheap.

:confused:

dsw

3. Otis Key

Otis Key Elite Member

May 15, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    New Mexico
    How did I miss that one? Wow - I guess only the priveledged got it!? :rainfro: :rofl: :rainfro:

4. Tina

Tina Senior Member

May 31, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Florida
    We only offer two choices: Fast (upward fee); Regular (regular fee). Pick one!

Have a nice day!

TB

5. Richard Carlsen

Richard Carlsen Elite Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Michigan
    Dear Eric;

Thank you for your interest in our company's services.

Please find below a list of the appraisal services. Additional details will be sent upon acceptance of our company and the addition to your "preferred appraisal list."

Appraisals:

1004 - Reliable // All appraisals performed IAW USPAP and FIRREA standards IAW secondary market guidelines. All payments COD at time of data visit.

1004 - Good // Normal fee. See attached .pdf file. Turn time: First come-first served basis. All payments COD at time of data visit.

1004 - Fast (completed and send as .pdf file within 24 hours of scheduled appointment and receipt of payment in full either cash or certified funds (U.S. dollars) $600

2055 form - Subtract $50 each from the above.

We look forward to receiving orders from you in the near future.

6. Jim Onderisin

Jim Onderisin Senior Member

Sep 15, 2003
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Illinois
    Whoa, Ray. Better jump on that one. I mean, how many chances do you get to work cheap and fast?

7. Roger R. Patzold

Roger R. Patzold Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Virginia
    Ray,

Eric Foster is upset at my email asking him why his email to your did not contain the word "quality"

Tells me it is none of my business. He is right it is none of my business and never will be. Sounds like GAC and a few others who only think of small fee, quick turn time, and a supported sales price.

Strange how those people are always looking for new appraisers.

I get at least one package each month requesting I spend an hour or so filling out their questioner so they can add me to their "approved or preferred list"

Usually the "hold harmless" paragraph makes it scratch paper. If not then the fees do it.

I just wish there was some way to protect the newbies from them. If new appraisers had 3 to 5 years of protection we might not have to put up with so many skippy's.

Please join me in a prayer for those who have gone in harm's way for our freedoms. From Valley Forge to Baghdad, from Iwo Jima to Normandy.
    rpatzold@aol.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.