Manufactured home Condominium

Discussion in 'Urgent - Help Needed' started by Bella Crocheron, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bella Crocheron

Bella Crocheron New Member

Feb 26, 2006
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Washington
    I am new here, so bare with me...I just posted this message to the urgent -help needed section, but it ended up in the manufactured home section...so I am posting it again.

I am appraising a new manufactured home in a condominium project. The home will be attached to another manufactured home by a garage and common wall. I believe I should use the 1004C form and add the project information section of the Condo form, or do I just use the Condo Form.... am not certain.

2. Otis Key

Otis Key Elite Member

May 15, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    New Mexico
    It probably got moved by a moderator who felt it was better for it to be posted in the manufactured section. And, since you posted it, since you're new, then you might want to read : http://appraisersforum.com/rules.htm and especially the section about
    [/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]Don't be surprised if this one gets deleted or move and replaced on top of the first one that was moved. I'd look for the answer there.[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][FONT=arial,helvetica]BTW, welcome to the forum.
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

3. Bella Crocheron

Bella Crocheron New Member

Feb 26, 2006
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Washington
    thank you

thank you for your help, I appreciate the tip.

4. Chris Colston

Chris Colston Elite Member

Jul 24, 2003
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Florida
    The original post was moved to the Manufactured Home section because that is where the EXPERTS on Manufactured Homes generally "hang out". Your question will answered there and perhaps has already been answered in another post by someone else, in THAT section. I'm going to leave this post and thread here, but I'm going to close it. In a day or two I may delete this thread all together.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.