1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Move Clickforms report to ACI

Discussion in 'ACI (Appraisers Choice) Software' started by Ken Youngkrantz, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken Youngkrantz

Ken Youngkrantz Junior Member

Dec 2, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    California
    I am thinking of hiring another appraiser to do some work for me. Problem is he has Clickforms and I have ACI. Anyone know if there is a way to convert an appraisal report from Clickforms to ACI? Just thought about the signatures, probably a no go.
    Thanks

2. MZ818

MZ818 Member

Dec 12, 2003
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    California
    He can make the file into a pdf, then you can convert it from that new feature that is in aci2009, pdf to aci report. I tried it with someone who has Alamode that made a pdf report and I converted to a .Aci file.

3. Couch Potato

Couch Potato Elite Member

Mar 15, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    North Carolina
    Yes, it can be done using Lighthouse. Clickforms will export to reports to Lighthouse creating a file that ACI will open. One need not actually purchase lighthouse to create the export file if ACI is available to open the resulting file. The appraiser would need to buy an ACI signature.

4. Mike Kennedy

Mike Kennedy Elite Member

Sep 28, 2003
    Professional Status:
    State:
    New York
    Conversion PDF Pg 2
    Converting from Bradford ClickFORMS​
    Use the Export function in ClickFORMS to convert reports created using the Bradford​
    ClickFORMS software.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.