1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

need info about a la mode software

Discussion in 'a la mode (TOTAL)' started by ken dennis, Feb 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ken dennis

ken dennis New Member

Feb 12, 2007
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    California
    I've just finished my schooling and waiting for my background to pass and take the state test. When I applied to the school they offered me a packaged deal that includes a la mode software. Now that i finished school and found a supervisor she tells me that she can't sign off on any of my appraisals because she has click forms and the software is not compatable. My question is can I sell my un-opened software or is there a way that I can still use a la mode? OH yeah I can't return the software because it is past 100 days.

2. Otis Key

Otis Key Elite Member

May 15, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    New Mexico
    Ken - Welcome to the AF. Suggest you learn to use the search button above as it has been disgussed many times that all "newbies" :new_newbie: aka, trainees, apprentices or whatever new name comes about, wait until such time as you've found your mentor. S/He may not used alamode.

Good luck.

3. OSU Beavers

OSU Beavers Elite Member

Jan 10, 2007
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Oregon
    Nice of the school to stick you with that. Ask the school if they will buy it back. If they balk, offer to let them keep a 10% "re-stocking" fee just so you can get most of your money back. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.