1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Newsletters Idea

Discussion in 'Marketing' started by Greg Holbrook, Jul 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg Holbrook

Greg Holbrook New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if anyones ever done a newsletter for marketing. We just got one in the mail from a real estate agent that I thought was really well done. It had a nice little write up on vintage homes & some other articles and at the end it was an advertisment for the agent. Anyways, it looks like he does this quarterly.

Has anyone else done this? Any ideas on what to put in the newsletter?

Marianne (Greg's wife & co-owner)

2. Pamela Crowley (Florida)

Pamela Crowley (Florida) Elite Member

Jan 13, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Retired Appraiser
    State:
    Florida
  3. Marc Dugger

Marc Dugger New Member

Jul 30, 2004
    I operate an online, collaborative newsletter supported by real estate professionals and am looking for others to join. The idea is strength in numbers instead of going it along. In exchange for your contribution, we will add a permanent link to your website in the margin. Plus, we encourage key words and a link in your signature to boost search engine rankings for your website. Before I mention the website, however, can a moderator rule on whether this would be considered spam? I don't want to be kicked off on my very first post! I'll reply with more info if someone clears it. Thanks.

4. Pamela Crowley (Florida)

Pamela Crowley (Florida) Elite Member

Jan 13, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Retired Appraiser
    State:
    Florida
    Marc,

Thank you so much for asking first!!! You saved me from having to at least temporarily remove your post.

I've brought your post to the attention of Wayne McKerley, the owner of this site. I'm sure he will be in touch with you soon.

5. phil cadorette

phil cadorette New Member

Nov 17, 2003
    Newsletters are a great way to stay in contact with your clients. They are a lot of work but help set you apart from the competition.

Best of luck :cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.