Office, Fax, Cell

Discussion in 'a la mode (TOTAL)' started by Workbox, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Workbox

Workbox Elite Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Colorado
    2 Messages on my office phone, a fax, and then a call on my cell phone while out in the field.... "I ALREADY GAVE AT THE OFFICE!!!!" I ask the sales person to under what account he was calling for "713*******" So asked him "read your notes".... he replied "Oh". I will make sure that you no longer get calls on this account. I THOUGHT I HAD ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF THIS!!! READ YOUR DAMN NOTES!!!!

(Just to let people now what I mean) I had hired a trainee and purchased a 2nd WinTotal license for him. Well he was a flake, and as note to other appraisers wanting a trainee, do a back ground & criminal background check. After I got my license back, I but it on my laptop, but later told to use my current license and network it. They told me that I should not be getting and further calles. YEAH RIGHT.

2. dan kessler

dan kessler New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    How many threads are going to posted related to this topic? All of the whining is getting old....

3. Workbox

Workbox Elite Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Colorado
    Sorry, if you concider it whining. How about you give me your office, cell phone, and fax number and I'll give you an idea of what I am going through. Cheers.

4. dan kessler

dan kessler New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    If you don't like the software and all that goes with it, find another software.

5. Tina

Tina Senior Member

May 31, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Florida
    Dan,

The software is fine....

TB

6. Workbox

Workbox Elite Member

Mar 2, 2005
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Colorado
    I Love, love, love the software, its all the spamming that I hate.

7. john marcinik

john marcinik New Member

Apr 13, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Maryland
    Dan,

B*tching on here, is what these forums are for. If we don't cry, we won't learn and neither will ala mode.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.