1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Pdf Editing?

Discussion in 'ACI (Appraisers Choice) Software' started by EDWARD BERRY, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EDWARD BERRY

EDWARD BERRY Senior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    Arkansas
    I Deleted A Report In Aci--cannot Find A Backup-if One Was Ever Generated.

Do Have Pdf File.

Needed One Little Correction.

Rather Than Type It In Again, Is There A Way To Access The Pdf File For Correction?

Thanks In Advance-dumb Arkie

2. Lukasz123us

Lukasz123us Junior Member

Feb 12, 2008
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Illinois
    you can in adobe acrobat. I have lighthouse in which i can strip a pdf and convert into aci. When it strips it removes the signature. If you want you can send me the pdf and i can convert it into a aci file for you.

3. Pat Butler

Pat Butler Senior Member

Jan 17, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Illinois
    The full version of Acrobat lets you edit characters. I doesn't support work wrapping, so you can only edit one line at a time and might have to wrap words up from the next line if you are deleting text, or retype words manually on the next line if you are inserting text.

4. eyemeasure

eyemeasure Junior Member

Feb 12, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    New York
    Call ACI, I think that you can purchase choice credits at $1.50 each, then have the PDF file imported into the software.
    Also, set your software into making a backup copy.
    Buy an external drive and just copy the files to it at the end of the day. Some backup software does this automattically.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.