1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Tuesday blonde Joke

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Alisa, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alisa

Alisa Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Texas
    [FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]A f[/FONT][FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]ew days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten. We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?" She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one.." She replied that she did not know exactly what i t was, but this piece had always been there. The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710. He then took her over to another car which had its hood up and asked "is there a 710 on this car?" She pointed and said, "Of course, its right there."[/FONT] [FONT=Times New Roman, Times][/FONT]I[FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]f you're not sure what a 710 is [/FONT][FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman]Click Here[/FONT][FONT=Bookman Old Style, Bookman] <http://www.hotautoweb.com/cogifs/710.jpg> [/FONT]

2. Kevin Pennick

Kevin Pennick Sophomore Member

Oct 20, 2003
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Arizona
    A blonde goes to the doctor for a pregnancy test. The doctor says "Well Miss its positive, you are pregnant" The blonde says "Oh no Doctor, do you think its mine?"

3. Hamlet

Hamlet Elite Member

Aug 14, 2006
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Ohio
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.