1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

USDA GRH Addendum

Discussion in 'NCV Software' started by Rural Oklahoma, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rural Oklahoma

Rural Oklahoma Sophomore Member

Jan 10, 2012
    Professional Status:
    General Public
    State:
    Oklahoma
    Is that Addendum not in the software library or am I blind?

2. PropertyEconomics

PropertyEconomics Elite Member

Jun 19, 2007
    Professional Status:
    Certified General Appraiser
    State:
    New Mexico
    The only real statement you have to make is that the property meets the minimum property standards in accordance with HUD Handbooks 4150.2 and 4905.1 (assuming of course your inspection showed this to be true). Simple and you are done .. no addenda sheet really needed.

3. RSW

RSW Elite Member

Feb 18, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Tennessee
    Here are the common comments I use when doing USDA appraisals:

'COMMENTS ON THE INTENDED USER AND THE INTENDED USE OF THIS APPRAISAL REPORT:
    The intended user of this appraisal report is the lender/client and the USDA Rural Development. The intended use of this appraisal is to support the
    underwriting requirements for the USDA.

The subject property will meet all FHA/HUD minimum guidelines as outlined by Handbooks 4150.2 and 4905.1, and all applicable Mortgagee
    Letters after the MPR required inspections and repairs are made.

The subject is served by a public water source.

The septic system appears to be sound and operable.
    Toilets were flushed.

The appraiser is not requiring a pest inspection.

No apparent, readily observable evidence of infestation was noted.

The appraiser conducted a head and shoulders inspection of the subject's attic.

The subject has a basement and does not have a crawlspace.

4. fritzvogel

fritzvogel Senior Member

Dec 16, 2004
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    New York
    That covers it all. BUT I always inclued a statement regarding the soil and it's possible to have agricultural pesticides/fertilizers or not. House sold on 5 acres, nearest agr. activity 6+ acres away, OK, but is house is in the middle of agr activity you need to make a statement to that fact so the UW can call for whatever tests are needed.

5. jdbiggers

jdbiggers Senior Member

Jan 25, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Arizona
    If you give me a few hours, I can design it. It doesn't look like it needs any formulae, so it is just a matter of using the form designer and replicating it. It looks quite simple.

Sorry, the form looks "Kansas" specific and over the years no one has asked for it.

JD
    NCVSoftware

6. jdbiggers

jdbiggers Senior Member

Jan 25, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Arizona
    Attached to this post is a zip of the form file. Unzip it and place it in the "Forms" folder. ("{My Docs}\NCVSoftware\NCVForms\Forms")

When you restart NCVForms, it will show up in the Forms Selector in the "All Forms" folder. You can drag it to the FmHA category to place it there.

I will have it automatically installed in the next build, but this should get you going for now.

JD
    NCVSoftware

Attached Files:

7. Rural Oklahoma

Rural Oklahoma Sophomore Member

Jan 10, 2012
    Professional Status:
    General Public
    State:
    Oklahoma
    You rock, JD.

I usually place all those standard comments in my reports but this particular clients wants the form, which I found amazing.

And thank you all for your standard comments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.