1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Win Total

Discussion in 'a la mode (TOTAL)' started by Tony Mayer, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tony Mayer

Tony Mayer New Member

May 20, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    Illinois
    I am just starting out in this business and can't afford to purchase the software. Can someone tell where I can get a trial version? I would like to become familiar with the interface and become somewhat proficient.

Thanks,

Tony

2. devon marquis

devon marquis New Member

Jul 7, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    California
    :eek: can't afford it eh? sux. you can download a trial version at a la mode..probably works for 30 days or something like that. wintotal is best..don't buy any other appraisal software it so cool man! :cool:

3. Tony Mayer

Tony Mayer New Member

May 20, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    Illinois
    Devon, do you have the full version or the trial?

4. devon marquis

devon marquis New Member

Jul 7, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    California
    i have the full version, enterprise, just bought it 3-4 weeks ago for myself, but i've used WinTotal for about 5 years...i've also used Appraise-It! (different appraisal software) and some other one for a while that i forgot the name of....Wintotal is definitely pricey (1000 for pro version, 1300 for enterprise version, which includes apex 4).. yea definietly pricey, but Most definitely worth every penny..its all you need. check alamode.com for details on the wintotal products. B) anything else?

5. Tony Mayer

Tony Mayer New Member

May 20, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Appraiser Trainee
    State:
    Illinois
    I am wondering if there is a place that give educational discounts off the software.
    I'll have to do some research I guess. I'll download the trial and take a peek.

Thanks for the help.

Tony

6. tonya williams

tonya williams New Member

Jul 8, 2005
    Professional Status:
    General Public
    State:
    Texas
    You can give me a call...I am a sales representative for a la mode. We have specials for students often..this month is our 20th anniversary and we have a great deal on the software

Tonya Williams
    1-800-252-6633 x187

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.