1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online  community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

Wow! An Atta-boy!

Discussion in 'General Appraisal Discussion' started by Jeff Horton, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff Horton

Jeff Horton Senior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Alabama
    It doesn't happen often so I have to gloat. I received this from an AMC I have been working with for a few months. This was in reference to one of those jobs where you can't reach the home ownner and by the time you finally set an appointment it is a week past the due date.

"Hi Jeff,

I wanted to thank you for all your time and hard work that you did for us on this order it is greatly appreciated. We look forward in continuing to build a long working relationship together. Take care and all the best and hope you have a Happy New

And no, I don't think I will share the companies name. I think this AMC is a keeper!

2. Edd Gillespie

Edd Gillespie Senior Member

Oct 16, 2004
    Come on Jeff. Tell us who it is. I didn't even get a Christmas card.

3. Karl

Karl Elite Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Licensed Appraiser
    State:
    Arizona
    Just proves the point there are Good & Bad in all businesses.

Although Atta boys scare me cause. they do give a good feeling for a while. Then I try to figure what else is coming soon after. (Humor)

4. Jeff Horton

Jeff Horton Senior Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    State:
    Alabama
    You know that one single "Oh Crap" wipes out a 100,000 atta-boys don't you. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.