1. Welcome to AppraisersForum.com, the premiere online community for the discussion of real estate appraisal. Register a free account to be able to post and unlock additional forums and features.

xsite order manager (aurora)

Discussion in 'a la mode (TOTAL)' started by Ryan Giuliano, Nov 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan Giuliano

Ryan Giuliano New Member

Oct 25, 2005
    Professional Status:
    Certified Residential Appraiser
    can anyone tell me where to find the actual order info in aurora. the order automatically shows up in the file cabinet but i can't find where the address etc is for an order sent through the xsite network. it asks me if i accept the order every time i click on it in the file manager. pain in ass.

2. Ryan Giuliano

Ryan Giuliano New Member

Oct 25, 2005
    Professional Status:
    i don't do any work for amc's. i'll have to call tech suport. who knows.

3. Ryan Giuliano

Ryan Giuliano New Member

Oct 25, 2005
    Professional Status:
    someone who uses aurora must use the xsite order manager. i just need to find out how to accept those orders, open them, and get the actual order info so i can print it. anyone????

4. Mr Rex

Mr Rex Elite Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    North Carolina
    What happens after you accept it?

5. Tim Hicks (Texas)

Tim Hicks (Texas) Elite Member
    Gold Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2002
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Texas
    I have Aurora and never use it. My clients have their own ordering system.

6. Ryan Giuliano

Ryan Giuliano New Member

Oct 25, 2005
    Professional Status:
    when i click on the email from the client it opens the appraisal desktop. the order is then in the file cabinet. if i click it it asks me to accept it. i can't see any of the order info though. if i accept it then next time i click on it it'll ask me to accept it again. i'm trying to find the actual order info from the client. i usually like to see the address before i accept an order.

7. Mr Rex

Mr Rex Elite Member

Jan 12, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    North Carolina
    I'm still confused, are you accepting or no?

It sounds like an order from an AMC. They don't want you doing preliminary research, they want you to do it for your "contracted" fee, blind and in the dark. You must accept it before you can see any details. I got rid of the AMC that did that to me, they were a PITA in more than one way. Of course if you accept and find its a 3 eyed monster appraisal after getting the address, just go bump your fee to something appropriate and tell them to reassign if they don't like the fee.

8. Ryan Giuliano

Ryan Giuliano New Member

Oct 25, 2005
    Professional Status:
    my posts seem to be in reverse order on this thread. anyway, if anyone has upgraded to aurora and lost all their info and orders from the xsite order manager desktop application let me know how you got that stuff back. otherwise i will have to actually call tech support. too busy to sit on the phone.

9. Ms. Janet

Ms. Janet Elite Member
    Gold Supporting Member

Oct 27, 2004
    Professional Status:
    State:
    Florida
    Not if you can't find your orders you won't be...:D

Really, Ryan...based on the number of calls I have made to tech support over the past month I'd have to say the days of waiting on hold are over.

10. Ryan Giuliano

Ryan Giuliano New Member

Oct 25, 2005
    Professional Status:
    that sounds good janet. i will have to call them monday to try and recover those orders. i usually don't have any problems. i think i've probably called tech support once in over 5 years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.