OHIO - Senior Staff Appraiser Wanted
Position: Full-time (Salary+Benefits)
Description: Southwest Financial Services, Ltd. searching for a senior level staff appraiser.
• Assist in processing escalated appraisal disputes
• Consult with field appraisers regarding the technical issues encountered during appraisal process
• Facilitate the understanding and processing of a variety of reports with department staff
• Develop competency to interpret USPAP, interagency guidelines, GSE requirements, lender requirements, Changes in the Appraisal Industry, etc.
• Assist in maintaining sound business policy surrounding appraisal management
• Thorough understanding of real property appraisal process and appraising
• Advanced knowledge and understanding of USPAP, Interagency Guidelines, GSE requirements, Appraisal Industry Changes(recent and future),
• Computer skills applicable to company applications, appraisal software, field research, etc.
• Excellent communication skills
• Licensed/Certified Real Estate Appraiser
• A minimum of 5 years in residential appraisal field
Interested parties please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
Last edited by Cincyjmf : 03-19-2012 at 12:34 PM. Reason: omission
|AppraiserUSA.com - National Appraiser Directory||AllDomainsUSA.com - Domain Name Registration|
|DeadbeatListings.com - Deadbeat Listings||AppraiserSites.com - Web Hosting for the Professional Real Estate Appraiser|
|Find FHA Appraisers - FHA Appraiser Search||Commercial Appraisers - Commercial Appraiser Search|
|Relocation Appraisal - Find Relocation Appraisers||Domain Reseller - Business Opportunity|
|Home Security Buzz - Home Security Info||Radon Testing - Radon Gas Info|
|My Medicare Forum - Medicare Info||Stop Smoking Help - Help Quitting Smoking|
|CordlessPhoneStore.com - Great Cordless Phones||AndroidTabletCity.com - Android Tablet Computers|
|Follow AppraisersForum.com: Find us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter|