Real Estate Appraisal Forum

appraisersforum.com logo
The Premiere Online Community for Real Estate Appraisers!
 Fastest Way to Find a Real Estate Appraiser Enter Zip Code:

Go Back   Appraisers Forum > Real Estate Appraisal Forums > Technical - Hardware/Software > NCV Software
Register Help Our Rules Calendar Archives Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 03:56 PM

State: Texas
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser
Default Can't export to AppraisalPort.

After installing build 180, clicking on Export >>> Appraisalport, nothing happens.

Old 04-25-2012, 05:01 PM

State: Arizona
Professional Status: Licensed Appraiser

Very odd.

Can you send me the report file you are trying to export?

Also, did you happen to install any other software that may also use AppraisalPort that might have hijacked the FNC program controls?

JD
NCVSoftware
Old 04-26-2012, 01:29 AM

I haven't installed any other software or updates other than NCV update. It stopped working after I updated to Build 180. Still not working with 181. How do I send you the files I am trying to export?
Old 04-26-2012, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy L Pittman View Post
I haven't installed any other software or updates other than NCV update. It stopped working after I updated to Build 180. Still not working with 181. How do I send you the files I am trying to export?
Just email it to me.

Report files, unless you save them to a different folder, are by default in the...

"{My Docs}\NCVSoftware\NCVForms\Reports" folder and they end with the extension ".nfr"

I tested several files with both 180 and 181 and worked fine every time, so I'd like to start with the actual file to see if it may be an issue with this.

JD
NCVSoftware
Old 04-26-2012, 08:08 AM

State: Maryland

If you need to get the report out immediately just save the file separately and then upload it through AppraisalPort that way. I don't upload straight out of NCV.

Dan
Old 04-26-2012, 11:29 AM

I don't upload directly from NCV either. I convert to ENV file then upload, but in this case nothing happens when I try to convert. Appraisalport won't accept any other format.

I've uninstalled & reinstalled build 180,181 to no avail. I've opted to go back to build 124 again for now because it works fine and I'm pressed for time.

I'm still using Windows XP. Do you think that has anything to do with it?

JD, sorry for my lack of knowledge, but how do I send the files to you? I tried here with Private Messages and on the NCV website, but I didn't see a link to attach any files.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:58 AM

Built right into NCVForms, in the Help menu, is a "Send Support" option which also allows you to attach files.

Just select that menu option, type a small message, add the report file, and click Send.

JD
NCVSoftware
Old 04-27-2012, 07:24 AM

State: Maine

I am not able to upload to AppraisalPort either. I have not installed any other software. How do I go back to Build 124 so that I can get my report sent?

Thank you,
E.G. Roth
Old 04-27-2012, 07:31 AM

State: Maryland

Quote:
Originally Posted by rothme View Post
I am not able to upload to AppraisalPort either. I have not installed any other software. How do I go back to Build 124 so that I can get my report sent?

Thank you,
E.G. Roth
I don't think it is the latest build. I sent one in last night without any problems.

Dan
Old 04-27-2012, 09:36 AM

There was an issue where if there are pages that cannot be converted it would not start the conversion unless the pages were deleted. Remember, FNC will not accept many pages, so there is no point in having them in your report since no one will ever see them. However, it should have simply skipped such pages and continued, and it was not doing so properly.

This has been fixed, as well as an issue on some systems pressing the "(" key causing a violation.

The new build will be posted shortly.

JD
NCVSoftware.
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread