Real Estate Appraisal Forum

appraisersforum.com logo
The Premiere Online Community for Real Estate Appraisers!
 Fastest Way to Find a Real Estate Appraiser Enter Zip Code:

Go Back   Appraisers Forum > Real Estate Appraisal Forums > Technical - Hardware/Software > ACI (Appraisers Choice) Software
Register Help Our Rules Calendar Archives Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 07:14 PM

State: Nevada
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser
Default ACI Service

Does anyone else have customer service issues with aci????? I am sooooooooooooooooooooo frusterated with them. I have just been on hold with them for 40 minutes and they disconnected me. I called back and they are now closed. This is not my first issue with them. I rarely get a phone call back when they say they will. On a couple of issues, I just finally gave up. I wonder if I can get my service fee back. I also have the Total Program and think I am going to change. The service with ACI is beyond lousy.
Sponsored Links

Old 03-11-2009, 08:08 PM

State: Illinois

my software isnt converting my files as of a couple days ago. i keep getting an error message that says "contact your vendor". i have no idea whats going on and tried ACI again today, but their message center said i was 23rd in line! are you kidding me?

anyone else having the same problems?
Old 03-11-2009, 11:34 PM

State: California

Last time I e-mailed support it took almost one week for a reply. I have a new problem with printing and it has been 48 hours and counting since I e-mailed tech support.

I bet if you called a sales person they would answer the phone.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:35 PM

State: Arizona

I have been using ACI for a while and recently installed 2009 on a new system and have had a few issues. But i just leave a message when i am 17th or 23rd in line and they always get back to me that same day. hope things get better for you though.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:04 PM

State: Florida
Professional Status: IT Professional-Appraisal Related

Hello,
I understand your frustration and all I can do is apologize for these experiences. We help hundreds of appraisers every day and are constantly striving for good solutions and good service.
I can tell you that calls placed and voicemails left between 8am and 8pm Eastern time are answered before anyone goes home in the evening. If you think your calls have fallen through the cracks just let me know- we can use the phone system to trace the number and where it was routed.
Hang in there everyone, once the rush for the 1004MC form calms down and new users get established and comfortable, things will get more efficient,
Andrew @ ACI
(You can email me andrewp @ ACIweb.com and include your company name in the subject line, I'd be happy to help)
Old 03-12-2009, 02:11 PM

State: Michigan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew of ACI Support View Post
Hello,
I understand your frustration and all I can do is apologize for these experiences. We help hundreds of appraisers every day and are constantly striving for good solutions and good service.
I can tell you that calls placed and voicemails left between 8am and 8pm Eastern time are answered before anyone goes home in the evening. If you think your calls have fallen through the cracks just let me know- we can use the phone system to trace the number and where it was routed.
Hang in there everyone, once the rush for the 1004MC form calms down and new users get established and comfortable, things will get more efficient,
Andrew @ ACI
(You can email me andrewp @ ACIweb.com and include your company name in the subject line, I'd be happy to help)
How about a FREE 1004MC form for the troubles Andrew. Paying $350 for this form is garbage...
Old 03-12-2009, 02:14 PM

I feel for ya, but it costs us money too when Fannie comes out with new forms!
Andrew
Old 03-12-2009, 04:30 PM

State: New York

I just love the fact that Andrew expects his customers to stay at least 3 or maybe even 4 hours after 5 pm eastern time to wait for a one time call!!!!

If you need to use the restroom and miss the call you are screwed. Then you need to start the process all over again the next day.

I appreciate that you tell me that I am number 25 in line. However, I have no idea what the average call length is, so this number is really meaningless to me. Now I have been on hold for 30 min, let me know that I have moved up to #15 position. or that the expected wait for a tech is 1 hour and if I press one I can make an appointment to have a tech call me.

Instead of leaving a message why don't you have a person (non tech) answer the phone and make an appointment for a return call from a tech.

"We are sorry that we cannot help you right now, I can have a tech call you at 7:45 pm if that is convenient for you? If it is not we have other telephone appointments open that might be more convienent...."

I have been a customer since the DOS days and it hasn't changed. My local supermarket does a better job at customer service. If there are too many people on line they add more help.

I only renew when I need to. Generally the program works well (for me), so I only renew my service contract when I have to. I can count on one hand the number of times in the past 4 years that I needed support. I am sure that there are plenty of other that do the same, so there must be "windfall" profits when a new required form is added. I see no reason not to funnel some of those profits back into customer service, in fact I think that it is bad business not to. But then I realize that as other appraisal software are either bought by aci or go out of business they are slowly starting to create a monopoly.

I must admit that I do appreciate that aci has not out sourced tech support to "Bob" in India. For that I do thank you!!!
Old 03-12-2009, 04:37 PM

I drive a Hyundai Accent, I'm not riding on leather seats stuffed with cash from hard working appraisers. I understand the frustration, and I knew I was opening myself up to respond (I have not been on this forum in a while)
All I can say is I appreciate your patience and I do what I can, we're aware of our call volume at all times and there is a constant focus on providing the best service we can, to all of our customers
Andrew
Old 03-12-2009, 05:00 PM

State: Pennsylvania

If you don't like ACI, switch. It's that simple.

TC

Closed Thread