Real Estate Appraisal Forum

appraisersforum.com logo
The Premiere Online Community for Real Estate Appraisers!
 Fastest Way to Find a Real Estate Appraiser Enter Zip Code:

Go Back   Appraisers Forum > Other Forums > The Watercooler
Register Help Our Rules Calendar Archives Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 06:03 AM

State: Wisconsin
Professional Status: Licensed Appraiser
Default Another New Family Member

Here are a couple of pictures of our newest family member. Zoe is seven and a half years old. Came to us through Aussie Rescue Association.

Her master passed away and the husband kept her for a year, but it was not working out for him or Zoe. He called the Aussie people and ask them to pick her up as he was considering putting her down.

We have had her two days now, she is asleep at my feet in the office. She is learning that she can not herd cats or chickens. She is like velco and loves to ride in the truck.

These pictures were taken at her foster home, which she was at for just five days before we got her. She came with all her toys, her bed, two bags of dog food and treats. Is current with her vetting.

Zoe is fitting in just fine and reminds me a lot of my other Aussies and Boarder Collies that have gone on to wait for me at "Rainbows Bridge", Frog Dog, Skeeter, Edger Allen Poe and Biscuit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC01672.JPG (135.8 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg DSC01673.JPG (45.7 KB, 34 views)
Sponsored Links

Old 08-31-2009, 09:07 AM

State: Tennessee
Professional Status: Banking/Mortgage Industry

Great looking dog!
Old 08-31-2009, 09:37 AM

State: California
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser

Looks like a sweet dog, Ray. How's your new office asst. doing? Probably twice as big by now.
Old 08-31-2009, 10:08 AM

Great color Ray.... I've had my best friend for 14yrs now, they're the best.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CLO2.jpg (4.1 KB, 18 views)
Old 08-31-2009, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Bear View Post
Looks like a sweet dog, Ray. How's your new office asst. doing? Probably twice as big by now.

She is doing just fine. Set Zoe in her place a couple of times already.

Mr. Sonny the barn cat that was Buscuits buddy for years, this moring took a quick look at Zoe seen a black shephard, walk up and started rubbing against her. the look on zoe's face was "what does this cat think he doing", Mr. Sonny made about three back anf forth passes, was not getting the response he use too from Biscuit, looked up into the eyes of Zoe, the look on his face was this is not Biscuit and he very slowly back a way a few feet to size up this new dog. I think things are going to be fine with all our dogs and cats.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by panappr View Post
Great color Ray.... I've had my best friend for 14yrs now, they're the best.....

Yes they are.

This time Zoe may may just out live me. I debated for several months to get another dog or not, just because I didn't want to leave one behind for someone else to care for.

But she is amost half way through her life, so it may just work out fine for both of us. I just hate to see any animal put down because someone don't want it or can't care for it.

In my book there is only two reason to kill some thing, you need it for food or it is attacking you or another person and will do you great harm if not dispatch to the great divide of life and death.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:12 AM

Poor Mr. Sonny probably misses Biscuit. Hope he makes a new friend.

Closed Thread