Real Estate Appraisal Forum

appraisersforum.com logo
The Premiere Online Community for Real Estate Appraisers!
 Fastest Way to Find a Real Estate Appraiser Enter Zip Code:

Go Back   Appraisers Forum > Other Forums > The Gym
Register Help Our Rules Calendar Archives Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2010, 12:06 PM

State: Florida
Professional Status: Retired Appraiser
Default RA update

Well, I haven't updated about my RA in almost a year so here goes.

As of the end of May this year, my RF (Rheumatoid Factor) had dropped from 362 to 71. That's a significant drop, but still a bad number. I have learned to do the Clindamycine IVs all on my own and will be doing more this week when the supplies arrive at this campground. I still hurt all the time, mainly the hands (left one the primary) and feet with the knees, hips, jaws and neck, elbows and shoulders involved sometimes. I do feel that I'm getting better and patience is hard to hang onto when this road to remission takes so very long. I've learned that this antibiotic protocol really is 'less is best' no matter how much I want to take more hoping it will work faster.

Being a nomad in a motorhome is the most wonderful lifestyle and even better than I had imagined. We fell in love with Montana and I found a great new Doctor there so I won't have to fly back to FL every 3 months - just back to Montana every so often. Medical issues while traveling can become quite difficult but, I'm learning how to deal with all the silly to stupid 'rules'.

I'm still taking Celebrex and it's about the only anti-inflammatory / pain reliever that really works for me (learned that by trying to get off from it a couple of times). Minocyline seems to work best for me at 100 mg each evening. I'm taking large doses of Vitamin D, Flaxseed Oil, CoQ-10, a multi-vitamin without any Iron, and low dose lisinopril for the mild high blood pressure that started after the RA hit (after having low blood pressure my whole prior life).

We still have our kayaks with us but, I'm not yet able to use it very often. That is still a primary goal of mine. We are learning to fly fish (one of my "bucket list" items) and totally enjoying that, when I can.

I still have my contacts in law enforcement and with some attorneys that are going after the bad ones in mortgage fraud, especially those that alter the appraisals in any way. This means I still want those of you that have any kind of evidence of any kind of wrong doing to contact me. It's so very important that you come forward NOW!!! to help yourselves and all appraisers. Sometimes I don't check my email as often as I would like to (sometimes we're in places where internet or even cell phone signals are not available) or as often as I "should" (sometimes I'm just too tired), BUT, I still want to hear from you and have not given up.

Wishing you all the best!

Pamela Crowley

Old 10-19-2010, 01:23 PM

State: Colorado
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser

WE wish you the best Pam and glad that things are getting better. Slowly but surely.

Lots of love and be well.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:46 PM

State: Colorado

Positive thoughts your way and keep up the good fight.
Old 10-19-2010, 01:53 PM

State: Louisiana
Professional Status: Retired Appraiser

Hang in there girl, and leave a few bass and trout for the rest of us.

Have you found a specific diet change has helped you...or not?
Old 10-19-2010, 01:58 PM

State: Florida

Pam, I wish you continued progress and pray for a complete recovery for you . Thanks for all you do, and a big thanks to your husband for putting up with all of us.
Where can we send info to you at? Do you have the same email address?
Old 10-20-2010, 11:57 AM

State: Tennessee
Professional Status: General Public

... Pam .... I miss you in here ...... I am so glad to have run into you by chance in Palatka ... 4 or so years ago ....

.... and your in Montana ....... wow ...... I love Montana .....

.... and we love you here Pam ....... always ...
Old 10-20-2010, 12:51 PM

State: North Carolina

Hi Pam,

good to hear from you. Keep up the fight!
Old 10-20-2010, 01:27 PM

State: North Dakota
Professional Status: Certified General Appraiser

I'm so very glad to hear you are battling successfully with such a crippling disease. I'm on the East Coast side of ND, the side with no oil, if you are travelling through on your way to Montana, please give me a call and I'll buy you some dinner or lunch, or breakfast.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:13 PM

State: Wisconsin
Professional Status: Licensed Appraiser

Pam,

Good to hear you are doing somewhat better. I always forget to ask how you and how you are doing when I ask about Jim. You always seem so up beat and having a good time. It just skips what little mind I have left to ask about you.

See you in Tuscon this winter.
Old 10-21-2010, 12:27 PM

State: Massachusetts

Good luck Pam, I'm glad to see you're doing well.

Have you tried opiates for pain relief?
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread