Real Estate Appraisal Forum

appraisersforum.com logo
The Premiere Online Community for Real Estate Appraisers!
 Fastest Way to Find a Real Estate Appraiser Enter Zip Code:

Go Back   Appraisers Forum > Other Forums > The Gym
Register Help Our Rules Calendar Archives Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2010, 03:27 PM

State: Wisconsin
Professional Status: Licensed Appraiser
Default Glowing in the Dark -- Results of Stress Test

Because of the strong work out schedule I had decided to submit myself to what the Vet/Doc thought I needed. A stress test to be sure everything was working on the Q T. I told him I had a stress test every dealing with phone monkies in the appraisal business, he said a physical stress test.

Well I gets there yesterday morning and right off the bat they want to suck some of my blood at the Vampire room. After spending what seemed like several hours and talking a few gallons of blood, they release me.

The head Vampire sent me down the hall to another room where they proceed to scare the H out of me. They had this good looking heifer, put together like a brick S house. Took all my clothing and made me wear a garb that was open at the back. The heifer said I could hold it closed. I told here a had nothing to hide and perhaps if I went trolling I might find a young heifer or filly. Her remarks were so your going to one of those smart ole coots, that just like my dog that runs and chases truck tires. When the truck stops he hasnít a clue what to do with it. I just sort of grined and wink at her.

Then she haul me down to another room, When entering the room, there were 6 people in there. I said I didnít know I was coming to a party. What are all you people doing here. One of them spoke up and said two of the guys here are to help get you up off the floor if you trip on this here treadmill, this guy over here is your cardiologist, the other lady runs the crash cart. The other lady injects this here dye into your system. I hook you up to all these wires and hook you to the computer, monitor your BP and heart. Upon this explanation my blood pressure went up 15 points. Looked like they figured they were going to kill me. The heifer running the wheel chair just grinned when I look over at her.

While on the tread-mill running like a race horse, one of the little wires came loose and the computer went beep and then went to flat line, figure I was dead, felt like I should have been dead. Figure that heifer was getting even with me for being smart. They stuck a screw driver on it and push the connection back together and went on with the test, not even letting me catch a breath.

After all was said and done, they un-hooked me, she hauled me down the hall to another room with the coldest darn table I ever laid on. It must have been pure granite, figured they were getting ready and put me in the ice box. But no they had me lay down and started running this here machine around me and over me and along me. Darn that table was cold. I ask the heifer if they had any fillies around that could warm me up. She said that would cost extra and my insurance did not cover the cost. After a bit she got me up off that cold rock, took me back to a dressing let me have my clothing back.

Guess I done good, cause the vet/doc said I recovered in less then two minutes, my heart was better that a lot of thirty-five year olds, the blood was 90% white lighting and flowing well with no blockages.

The only problem I seem to have last night, the wife said I was glowing bright green in the dark and kept her awake with the bright light.

They gave me a release to take to the wellness center that I was able and fit to continue my heavy workouts, cardio and swimming.

Has any one had this test done and how many days did you glow in the dark? What did you think of it? Should you trust the out come/results?
Sponsored Links

Old 10-27-2010, 03:49 PM

State: Ohio
Professional Status: Certified General Appraiser

I've had 2 of those and expect there are more in my future. I survived those, but what got under my skin was once I blacked out when I was working out (early morning, no breakfast or drinks, minimal sleep) so they took me to the hospital where they seemed concerned but agreed to let me wear a monitor for a few days and back to my doctor for a physical. He then sends me to the cardiologist at the nearby hospital. Here is a 300+lb. slob of an individual telling me the results of some elaborate tests. I almost suggested he comb his hear and straighten his neck tie up.... That's been 15 years and no repeat performance to date.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:18 PM

State: Colorado
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser
Ray, you need to look at preventive medicine and quit feeding the beast of responsive medicine. Start only eating and shopping at wild oats, and those kinds of places. Pick up your capsicum intake with hot hot foods.

My step dad told me: "If I knew I was going to live this long, I'd have treated myself better!"

Old 11-24-2010, 06:31 PM

State: Louisiana
Professional Status: Retired Appraiser

Glad all went well....but the tests are not over. The day you receive the bill for the exam is the big test. If you survive that, they figure you are good to go...at least as far as the bank so can withdraw your life savings to pay them.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:27 AM

State: Michigan
Professional Status: Licensed Appraiser

I went thru this in back in Feb. I don't know about the glow in dark stuff or if your just kidding, are you serious about this glow in the dark bit?
Old 11-25-2010, 02:02 PM

State: Colorado
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser
If a man glows in the dark after a specific test, and nobody sees him glow, is he in fact still glowing at all?

Sponsored Links

Closed Thread