Real Estate Appraisal Forum

appraisersforum.com logo
The Premiere Online Community for Real Estate Appraisers!
 Fastest Way to Find a Real Estate Appraiser Enter Zip Code:

Go Back   Appraisers Forum > Real Estate Appraisal Forums > Technical - Hardware/Software > Apex
Register Help Our Rules Calendar Archives Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2011, 03:19 PM

State: Utah
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser
Smile Apex Update

I just got my update, removing Alamode from the picture, upgrading to Apex 5. I tried Alamodes excuse for a drawing program, what a POS. Johnny Cole Ass. Manager helped me more that he should have. He represents a long gone action in this day and age. It's called "Quality Customer Service. His willingness to work outside the box, his positive attitude, just flat out stopped me in my tracks. I have not been treated like this since I can't remember. His quality care has cemented me to Apex well into the future. If you have issues with Apex, call Johnny, I'm sure that he can help with your issues. FYI I have used Apex since they started, I was stupid to even try the aforementioned POS, be smarter than I'am, just call Johnny.

Kim Grover
Grover Appraisal
Park City UT
Sponsored Links

Old 11-10-2011, 11:39 AM

State: Michigan
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser

Agreed. Having used Apex since I started, I tried DaVinci when I switched to WinTOTAL a few months ago. I quickly integrated Apex v5 into Aurora after trying DaVinci for about a week. Once they go strictly to TOTAL (no Aurora) in the future, I hope they make it compatible with Apex. I would consider switching (but not back to ACI), which would be a shame as my experience with ALM has been really good so far.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:04 PM

State: Texas
Professional Status: IT Professional-Appraisal Related

Thanks for the kind words, folks. Now I have to buy Johnny lunch, or something :-(

Let us know how we can improve. Constructive criticism is welcomed.

BTW, look for an Apex v5 update coming your way soon. Took care of some obscure bugs, tweaked the performance and added some new things per customer requests.

Regards,

-Randall Garrett-
..Apex Software..

/end/
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread