Real Estate Appraisal Forum

appraisersforum.com logo
The Premiere Online Community for Real Estate Appraisers!
 Fastest Way to Find a Real Estate Appraiser Enter Zip Code:

Go Back   Appraisers Forum > Real Estate Appraisal Forums > Technical - Hardware/Software > Bradford Tech. (ClickFORMS)
Register Help Our Rules Calendar Archives Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 03:42 PM

State: Louisiana
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser
Default Tech Support MIA?

Anyone having problems getting in touch with these guys? They don't repond to e-mails, live tech support says no one is available and they don't return calls.

Old 12-12-2011, 11:01 PM

State: California
Professional Status: Certified General Appraiser

I emailed them about a problem with my Black Friday purchase. So far I haven't heard anything, but I plan on given them a few more weeks
Actually, the problem has been solved, thanks to some inspirational help from Jo Ann.

I haven't gotten around to setting up a template yet, but the UAD seems to be working. This purchase was part of my goal to see for myself the strengths and weaknesses of Total 2011, Clickforms & NCV.

CF is next on my list. I plan on setting up templates over Christmas if it slows down, that is. Then I'll give it a try for a month or so.

Significant observations, I plan to share directly with the vendors, rather than causing a food fight in the forums

I didn't expect NCV or Alamode like service out of Clickforms, but it works OK for friends that stick with the 1073 & 1004, from what I hear & doesn't need much technical support. Plus, I used it regularily a long time ago. The only support I ever needed is if I reinstalled it on a new machine. Security issues, as I recall-needed to get a new secret decoder ring, something like that.

Maybe this is an email filter problem with their ISP & they don't know about it. How about posting on their own forum?
Old 12-13-2011, 09:59 AM

There's no excuse, I've e-mailed, called and left messages. But no worries, my maintenance renewal is due at the end of the month, when the sales guy calls I'll give him an earful and let him know that after nearly 10 years I'm now eating pie.
Old 12-13-2011, 11:01 AM

State: Arizona

Creating my templates was very quick and easy. I opened my regular template for each type of form and type of assignment. Then choose the UAD format, retyped or entered new info wherever the screen was green or red. Any original comments that got overridden by UAD comments was added to my Expanded Comment Section. By the time the form on the screen was all yellow--I had this neat ready for active UAD template with all the comments I have been using, rewritten, revised, deleted, added to in that template. Now what doesn't show up on the form, shows up in the Expanded Comment Section which has the same titles and flow of the form. The templates keep changing as I use it to create new UAD files because I will think of an easier way to do something. The first couple of months I called or emailed Clickforms several times, since then I have had one technical question which got answered the same day.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:07 PM

I've been down since last Thursday. They don't answer e-mail, the live tech support doesn't work and they don't answer their phones or return messages. I'm in a serious jam and am converting files now. Bradford has a problem, I don't know what it is but I'm not the one advertising "...weekend and extended support hours will be provided throughout the holiday season and into January of 2012. These extended hours are provided for FREE. So during this holiday season, when everything gets so rushed, please take advantage of these extended hours to get the support you need when it convenient for you." That garbage pops up everytime I launch Clickforms, I guess they think that's funny.
Old 12-13-2011, 02:24 PM

What is the problem? Maybe one of us that use Clickforms has the solution to it?
Old 12-13-2011, 02:40 PM

Two windows pop up when trying to send a report through Appraisalport; "Warning-Class not registered" and "Application Error-Exception EOLeSysError in module envupd.exe at 0051B91. Error accessing the OLE registry."
Old 12-13-2011, 04:17 PM

When all else fails call sales. Problem solved in less than 30 seconds, didn't even have to ask me what was wrong because the e-mail was in the system, just told me to click here and there. Sucks they're going to lose a long time customer over lousy support.
Old 12-13-2011, 05:48 PM

Since I haven't used AppraisalPort in months, never experienced that problem. Keep the sales number handy and call that one if you need help again. Glad you got it solved.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:54 AM

Professional Status: Licensed Appraiser

Wasn't someone touting a month or so back that buying my software was risky because there is only one guy for tech support?

JD
NCVSoftware
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread