Real Estate Appraisal Forum

appraisersforum.com logo
The Premiere Online Community for Real Estate Appraisers!
 Fastest Way to Find a Real Estate Appraiser Enter Zip Code:

Go Back   Appraisers Forum > Other Forums > The Watercooler
Register Help Our Rules Calendar Archives Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2004, 07:28 AM

State: Florida
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser

Received the following in my e-mail this morning. Guess I won't have to worry about insurance adjusters and getting my roof fixed sometime before next July. Now I can buy that island I've had my eye on...... :rainfro: :rainfro:

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Quote:
International Promotions/Prize Award Department

Dear Winner,
RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the
results of the First Category draws of CASHOUT LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL. We are happy to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First Category, which is part of our promotional draws. The draws were held on
the day prior to your notification and results are being officially announced . Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
2,500,000 names/email addresses of individuals and companies from Africa, America, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and Oceania as part of our
International Promotions Program.

You/Your company, attached to ticket number 6X22-X-4X6, with serial number X9-1X drew the lucky numbers 33-X2-78-X5 (XX) and consequently won in the
First Category.

You have therefore been awarded a lump sum pay out of
$750,000 (SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS)
..... This is from the total prize money of $13,000,000 shared amongst the winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Your fund is now deposited with our transfer agents and insured in your name. In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice
until the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants/non participants of this program.

We also wish to bring to your notice our end of year premium stakes draw where you stand a chance of winning up to $50 million; we hope that with a part of
your prize you will participate.

Please contact your claims agent immediately for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice:

Mrs.Hay Rose Wolf,
(FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER),
ROYAL NETWORK. B.V
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
Email: haywol57@fastermail.com

You are advised to contact our agents by both email and fax within a week of receiving this notice. Failure to do so may warrant Disqualification.

NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find below your reference and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your claims agent.
REFERENCE NUMBER: C2/2X31/X161/X4
BATCH NUMBER: X3/A3X2-5X
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
Dr. Thomas Tesh
Secretary,
CASHOUT INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY PROMO,THE NETHERLANDS.
ALFONSTRAAT B56 1002 BC,
THE NETHERLANDS
N.B: Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the
winners will result to disqualification. Please Contact your
Claims agent immediately

Note I've changed the numbers so none of you greedy starving appraisers try to hone in on my action :rainfro:

Wonder what else they would need if I really was gullible enough to e-mail and fax them back?

Old 10-08-2004, 08:03 AM

State: New York
Professional Status: Certified Residential Appraiser

60 minutes did a piece a few weeks ago about the Canadian Lottery Scam. The scam targets senior citizens in the US. You get a call that you have won the lottery but first you have to pay taxes on the winnings. You can't tell anyone about the prize or you forfeit the winnings. I was surprised to see how many senior citizens got suckered. Most lost tens of thousands, some lost hundreds!
Sponsored Links

Closed Thread